What Information Do I Need to Get a Homeowners Policy?

First, you must be a homeowner (not a renter or condo/townhome owner). Farmers does, however, have renter, condo and townhome policies for those who apply.

Following is the information one must provide to get a homeowner policy:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Date of birth
  • E-mail address

Comments are closed.